This research aims are to investigate the attitude levels of staff’s and students’ on the motivation, effectiveness towards the academic affairs services management at the faculty of Economics and Business Management, DongDok campus in the National University of Laos, and the faculty of Economic Sciences and faculty of Sciences, Sibiu campus in Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Romania. There were 220 participants, five groups; presidents, deans, heads of departments, lecturers and students. The five-point Likert scale rating questionnaires were used to collect data. The SPSS version 20 was used to perform the needed analysis for reaching the proposed aims. In this regard, univariate and bivariate statistics were computed; Pearson Chi-Square Test, ANOVA, scale reliability and validity analysis were undertaken. The research goals are to improve the academic affairs services management systems in the two mentioned universities. Therefore, the results advised the university committee boards, the governments, the national, international donors, curriculum developers, staff and students to use them for the educational purposes.
JEL Classification J53
- Bartlett, J.E., Kotrlik, J.W., & Higgins, C.C., 2001. Organizational Research: Determining Appropriate Sample Size in Survey Research. Information Technology, Learning, and Performance Journal, 19(1), pp.43-50.
- Cole, G., 1993. Management Theory and Practice. London: DP Publication Ltd, Aldine Place.
- Fayol, H., 1916. Administration Industrielle et Generale. Bulletin de la Societe de l’Industrie Minerale, fifth series, 10(3), pp.5-162.
- Gerald, C., 2004. Management Theory and Practice Sixth Edition. Geraldine, Lyons, YHT, London.
- Hair, J, Anderson, R., Tatham, R., & Black, W., 1995. Multivariate data analysis (4th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Harding, S., and Trevor, L., 1998. Proven Management Models. Hampshire Gu11 3HR, England: Gower House.
- IBM SPSS Statistics 20, 1989-2011. IBM SPSS Statistics 20 Brief Guide, IBM.
- Khawaja, K., Haim, H., and Dileep Kumar, M., 2012. Get Along with Quantitative Research Process. International Journal of Research in Management, 2(2), p. 169.
- Mintzberg, H., and Quinn, J. B., 1991. The Strategy Process. Englewood Cliffs: N.J.: Prentice Hall.
- Orlando, R., 2007. A Leadership Perspective for Understanding Police Suicide: An Analysis Based on the Suicide Questionnaires. Boca, Raton, Florida, U.S.A.
- Raphael, S., 2010. Celebrity Scandals and Their Impact on Brand Image: A study among young consumers. Books on Demand GmbH, Nordderstedt Germany.
- Richard, D., Martyn, K., and Natalia, V., 2010. International Edition, Seng Lee Press, Singapore